SAT & ACT Tutoring Positions
We are always looking for enthusiastic and dynamic educators to conduct private SAT and ACT lessons to high school students in our newly-expanded Cary center.
- 2 years minimum teaching or tutoring experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in progress
- Record of strong standardized test-taking and academic performance
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- A passion for helping students reach their goals
- Expertise teaching or tutoring either high-school level English and/or high-school level mathematics through Algebra 2
- Reliable transportation
- Available at least 2 weekday afternoons /evenings and 5 hours on at least one weekend day. Up to 13 hrs/week of availability required.
- Experience tutoring test preparation and knowledge of the college application process is preferred but not required
- Successful completion of a screening test and 6 week training period
- ability to pass a criminal background check
- college transcript and most recent SAT, ACT or GRE scores.
- ability to make at least a year commitment to provide consistency for our students and minimize disruptions to their learning
Email your resume and cover letter to our administrative assistant, Cherie Warren, at email@example.com. The resume should prioritize relevant work experience. The cover letter should include the reasons for your interest in teaching SAT and ACT, how your experience has prepared you to tutor these tests, and any other information that would help us better understand how your skills and experience apply to this position.