Using the online account, parents and students can access the schedule to see upcoming lessons, lesson summaries, and tutor contact information. You can also request sessions through the calendar.
Lesson summaries and automated lesson reminders will be sent to the email you provided in the registration. We recommend that you allow your child to also receive lesson summaries and lesson reminders, so be sure to include his or her email address in the account.
Once your registration has been processed, you will receive an email to confirm your account and set your password. You can log into your account here:
Tutors: Click here for Tutor Login »
Required for first session
- Score reports: log into your child’s SAT, ACT, or SSAT account, and click on “Print” or “Save” to open the report as a PDF. Email or mail the reports to email@example.com or bring a copy to the first session if you have not already done so.
- Payment if paying-as-go or pre-paying for a series of hours
- Required prep book (see below)
One of the following prep books is required. Purchase the book only for the test your child is preparing for. Your child will be provided with the company’s study and strategy guides. Additional prep books might be recommended on a case-by-case basis.
- SAT: The Official SAT Study Guide by the College Board for the redesigned SAT, published 2015
- ACT: The Official ACT Prep Guide
- SSAT: Official Guide to the Upper Level (applying to high school) or Middle Level (applying to middle school)
Policies & Recommendations
- Parents or students are responsible for registering for tests and being aware of registration deadlines.
- Registration information can be found at www.collegeboard.org, www.act.org, and SSAT.org.
- For SAT, sign up for the Question and Answer Service when available.
- For ACT, sign up for the Test Information Release when available.
- Cancellations must be received by 9 pm the night before the session
- Contact your tutor directly by phone or email to cancel or reschedule.
- $30 cancellation fee will be charged for late cancellations.
- When possible, provide 24-hour notice for a cancellation.
1.) Pay-as-go by check or cash: payment is due at the time of the session or pre-paid for a series of 4 sessions. Checks are to be made payable to Forgione Tutoring and can be turned into the tutor.
2.) House Account: at the beginning of each month, last month’s lessons will be charged to your credit card on file, plus a 3% convenience fee.
3.) One-time Credit Card payment (reserved for as-needed instances when payment was not made at time of session): invoices can be paid online by credit card. A 3% convenience fee will be added to the balance.
Overdue Invoices: If an invoice is not paid by the due date, the credit card recorded in your account will be charged the full balance, plus a 3% convenience fee.