Raleigh: contact Heather at (919) 800-8663 or email@example.com.
Raleigh: contact our Assistant Director, Maureen Cecchino: (919) 664-0665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cary: contact our Cary Director, Charles Vander Zwagg: 919-234-1934 or Charles@forgionetutoring.com.
Have the following information ready (or include in email): student’s test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT, or Pre-ACT), score goals, days and times available, preferred tutoring location (N. Raleigh, Midtown Raleigh, Cary, or virtual), which test subjects for preparation, and test dates.
Bookkeeping and Scheduling Questions
Administrative assistant, Cherie Warren: email@example.com
Students typically need 12-16 weeks of tutoring prior to a test date, so contact us accordingly. We take registrations on a first-come, first-served basis, and we often have a wait list. We offer flexible scheduling, including afternoons, evenings, and Saturdays and Sundays, but availability is dependent on openings.
During the summer, tutoring hours extend 9am-8pm during the week and 10am-6pm on weekends depending on staff availability.
- To reserve a slot for the summer, contact us and register by late April. We do summer scheduling during the first two weeks of May.
- We cannot begin with new students in August. Students will be put on the wait list for first available after the Aug SAT or Sept ACT.
- For students preparing for the August SAT or September ACT, we recommend starting no later than mid-June, but preferably earlier.
- If preparing for the October SAT or ACT, we recommend beginning no later than June or July.
Fall & Winter
- If preparing for an Oct, Nov or Dec test, we recommend contacting us by August 1 to be placed on the list for fall scheduling.
- For fall tutoring, we start assigning slots in mid-August and continue through the fall on a rolling basis as slots open.
Winter & Spring
- If preparing for a February test, we recommend students start in November.
- If preparing for a March, April, or May test, we recommend you contact us by mid-December to reserve a slot.
- If preparing for a June or July slot, we recommend starting in March or April.
To register, follow this link: Registration Form.
Once your registration is processed, you will receive a Welcome Letter outlining our policies, payment options, and materials required. You will receive Log In information for our online system, through which you will receive lesson reminders, lesson summaries, scheduling and billing information.