Contact us by phone or email. The best time to call is between 9:30 am and 3 pm on weekdays.
For Raleigh, contact Heather at 919-800-8663 or email@example.com.
For Cary, contact our Cary Director at 919-234-1934 or April@forgionetutoring.com.
Have the following information about your child ready (or include in email): test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT, or Pre-ACT), score goals, days and times available, preferred tutoring location (N. Raleigh, Midtown Raleigh, or Cary), the number and kind of test subjects for preparation, and potential test dates.
Students typically need 12-16 weeks of tutoring prior to a test date, so contact us accordingly. We take registrations on a first-come, first-served basis. We offer flexible scheduling throughout the school year, including afternoons, evenings, and both Saturdays and Sundays. Current/existing clients get priority scheduling at all times. We cannot always predict when slots will become open.
During the summer, tutoring hours extend 9am-8pm during the week and 10am-6pm weekends depending on staff availability.
- To reserve a slot for the summer, contact us and register by early May. We schedule summer sessions according to priority and registration date.
- We cannot begin with new students in August. Students will be put on the list for first available after the Aug SAT or Sept ACT.
- For students preparing for the August SAT or Sept ACT, we recommend starting by mid-June.
- If preparing for the October SAT or ACT, we recommend beginning in June or July.
Fall & Winter tutoring
- If preparing for an Oct, Nov or Dec test, we recommend contacting us by August 1 to be placed on the list for fall scheduling.
- For fall tutoring, we start assigning slots in mid-August and continue through the fall on a rolling basis as slots open.
Winter & Spring tutoring
- If preparing for a February test, we recommend students start in November or early December.
- If preparing for a March, April, or May test, we recommend you contact us by mid-December to reserve a slot.
- If preparing for a June or July slot, we recommend starting in March or April.
To register, follow this link: Registration Form.
Once your registration is processed, you will receive a Welcome Letter outlining our policies, payment options, and materials required for the first session. You will receive Log In information for our online system, through which you will receive lesson reminders, lesson summaries, scheduling and billing information.