Contact us by phone (919.800.8663) or email (email@example.com). The best time to call is between 9:30 am and 3 pm on weekdays.
Have the following information about your child ready (or include in email): test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT, or Pre-ACT), score goals, days and times available, preferred tutoring location (N. Raleigh, Midtown Raleigh or Cary), the number and kind of test subjects for preparation, and potential test dates.
Summer and Fall 2019 Scheduling
Students typically need at least 12 weeks of tutoring prior to a test date, so contact us accordingly. We take registrations on a first-come, first-served basis. We offer flexible scheduling throughout the school year, including afternoons, evenings, and both Saturdays and Sundays. During the summer, we also offer morning times.
- For best scheduling options for Summer 2019, contact us by early June. Time slots will begin to fill by early summer.
- We cannot begin with new students in August. Students who would like to begin in August will be put on the list for first available after the Aug 24 SAT or Sept ACT as slots begin to open.
- For students preparing for the August SAT or Sept ACT, we recommend 8-12 weeks of tutoring.
- If preparing for the October SAT or ACT, we recommend beginning this summer.
- If preparing for a late fall or early winter test, contact us by August 1 to be placed on the list for fall scheduling. Feel free to contact us after August 1, and we will inform you of what is open!
- Scheduling for Fall 2019 will begin early August. Current/existing clients get priority scheduling at all times.
To register, follow this link: Registration Form.
Once your registration is processed, you will receive a Welcome Letter outlining our policies, payment options, and materials required for the first session. You will receive Log In information for our online system, through which you will receive lesson reminders, lesson summaries, scheduling and billing information.